Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SIKE!

I kid. We have now pushed what's left of production to after Thanksgiving!

Therefore I have time to set up my path in DR next week. BIG meetings, BIG people with BIG titles. BIG doors and BIG opportunities await. . and if you would like to think that I have received this path by coincedence or whatever means you want to think up outside of God - - just keep following, and I'll show you why it is only Him who provides blessings. Not the universe, the gods of materialism or anything tangible, not the stars, and certainly no taroh cards, crystals, or called upon spirits are able to make these avenues so conveniently reachable. Simply the one who loves, and loves to bless when believed in and called upon, feared and respected.

I've moved a lot of things out of my way to make sure this wire of communication to those above is clear and there are no intrusions, disturbances or disruptions in the way. I'm continuously working on that and it may be medium to high speed like u-verse, but it isn't and probably never will be the speed of light.

Spoke to a friend of several several years today, I got him all filled in and up to date on what was going on with me. Listening to myself give the rundown of everything that's been happening.. it's laughable how many hats I've had in almost exactly 1 year. Ready? Breakdown of what my resume would look like:

Senior Traffic Coordinator - Project Management
Senior Production - Print/Media, Full service marketing agency
Sports Marketing - various companies
Vice President - Launched new off-season football league
Director of Marketing and Operations - Football League & Academy
Model/Actress - Feature film, shoots, short films, fashion series, fashion shows, etc
Costume Designer - Feature film
Make-up & Hair Assistant - Feature film
Video Game Build & Producer - Motion capture projects

1 year, but with many years prior in study and learning. Kind of. ;) I say it's because I am outgoing, but not everyone outgoing has chances like these. Not everyone Christian has chances like these either - not exact, but blessed in their own way undoubtedly. On the contrary, even those that are not Christian have these opportunities.. my opinion is, I just get 10 times more out of it, and pass it on. Deeper meanings, bigger relationships, and many more blessings - what the human eye can see as well as what it can not. I consider myself extremely blessed. I can also say at any low point in my life, that I'd say the same thing.. my outlook wouldn't change. I'd still have a smile on my face. I actually live for the challenges, (I've always said this.. even in the middle of blow-out fights in pubescent fury with the parental units years ago) because I know someone has my back. I'm a tester and I like to push boundaries.. :) I will push in to many other hats.. and I will keep blogging about it.

lurve ya all! :x