Friday, November 12, 2010

Hat #1292

#1292: Consulate in training
I will tred lightly for those background-checking me in different camps.. personal and business. I appreciate being 5 minutes of your day, I'm actually flattered. I assure you, you will find nothing - nothing but an awesome person, a clean slate, and this blog. I presume I will not hear a confirmation of your findings, not even a wink to let me know you've read this when we meet next. I am so very fortunate we met!

Yesterday, I dined with an Assistant US Attorney, DEA Agent, and a visual and computer graphics supervisor with a long list of blockbuster movies - also known as Clint Eastwood's producer and confidant.
Today, I met with an overseas General, a Producer/War Analyst, a Biometric and digital imaging company.. and several others with the brilliance gene.

Who am I to find myself sitting among the elite? ;)

HoMeWoRk before I leave Monday.. and a quick brush up on my Espanol!  Santo Domingo, Port au Prince, and Cap Cana I shall meet soon enough!

KT