Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kat's Casa

The time is rolling, we are in the 4th week... Mid-week, however our lead is shooting another film in Europe and has pushed our schedule out another week or so. Eh, it's gone fast enough, it's just going to get faster. Especially if we are hitting the 3AM to 3PM work hours.. yes, that's morning start to afternoon wrap. Film industry says this is a regular scenario when using locations like bar scenes, etc. I am a night person but I'm not sure if this counts!

We are on set at yet another gorgeous mansion, beautiful property!! I wish I could post pictures... but no can do :( You must wait for our trailer and premier I'm sorry to say.

It's has been so neat working with different personalities and experience levels.. both crew and cast. So many new opportunities, doors opening, and network building... and so very interesting getting life stories of everyone on set and those that we use This industry really does bring all walks together! I'm in love!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone