Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Home stretch

Got the last 2 call sheets, perhaps we have 1 or 2 more after that.. 6:30AM call time, prooobably working to the wee morning hours is my guess.

Average day of shooting is 6 pages in the script, various scenes. That accounts for a good 12-13 hour day typically.. and most times we go over. These last couple call sheets call for 8 pages in the script, calling for 15 hours.. pushing 20 is my guess.

Fun part is my scenes are in those 2 call sheets.. :D Batter up!
Madsen will be gracing us with his presence as well as his son Christian for his film debut.

Schedule ran past due date so we've lost some of our crew family..
Thor Lengies (sound): it's been real man! Been awesome working with you.. I've made my list of fabrics to use when I want to cause trouble ;) thanks for the lessons sir. Tell your creative Debbie gracias as well!

Adam Rudder (1st AD): well done, well done. Thanks for your voice in it's entirety, and direction you've provided! We shall be in touch yes we will..

I believe there are more but those guys are my homies. Onward march..
Big wrap is a'comin! Then not 24 hours after, my initerary says I will be boarding a plane to Jersey.. then to DR baby! I will continue posting through that experience, with a gargantuan number of pics.

With me.. Elias Acosta, Bruce Logan, and Peter Levermann make the gang en route. Homework to do, homework to do! If you feel you know more than me in video games or game production... Show yourself! Let's chat ;)

Running around today, wrapping up loose ends in other projects and piecing together wardrobe.. Busy busy lady! Keep following!

Xo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone