Sunday, November 21, 2010

The General's Casa

Last night here.. and I enjoyed it in the middle of no-where (literally), singing karaoke and eating a pig, goat, and chicken. I do hope I can get pics and videos up of tonight, I had the best time. I was with the true grupo Bruce Logan, Michael & Juliet HOlleran, Paul Johannson, Philip Steven Miller, Mike Marvin, Samuel Toribio, the General of DR, his lovely wife, Johnny the security.. we sang like there was no tomorrow. Sorry to those who heard it. ;) and danced like there was no tomorrow.

So I'm leaving Dominican Republic manana.. as sad as I am to see it go, I am happy to be coming home to San Diego. Madsen came last year to this event, so I have many stories on him and feel like I already know him for when we go into production in the next week or so for Refuge of the Storm. I'm proud to be here because of Elisa Acosta. He's truly a genuine human being. As for the rest of the hooligans, I am writing a script that will resemble Ocean's 11.. except it's Ocean's 5. Everyone I've met this trip has been amazing, and I intend on following up with each and every one. Evan my airline owner that I met today. . Jesus! It has been amazing. I will continue to push for video game production here in the DR, it is possible! The future.

I look forward to seeing where we all are and how we're connected in the next year. I appreciate each of your talents, and wish you the best!

Last call out from the DR ~

Katherine