Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Victorian Mansion!

Beautiful set number 2 for the day. Even though it's down pouring, everyone is in high spirits! As everyone was at lunch I took a trip through the house and have it below... Incredible! Enjoy!

Okay, so blogspot is updating their photobin.. so I can't upload just yet. I will!

Intern/Assistant is lovely, though she had to stand in this morning as an extra instead of tagging along with me. She wasn't too happy about that. I kept her til about 5:30 and she was feelin it.. Yawnin' and lacking the 15 hour drive. We'll be working on that. :) she's more of a stylist, which is perfect bc I need my shopping list of outfits to be shopped for! Madsen and son, as well as a few others needs some love in the wardrobe dept. She's the woman to do the job. So happy to have help.

Today was a good day but the rain is monsoon-like. My VSA on my car kept lighting up when I was hydroplaning.. Kinda fun. It's like Texas in the spring!

New members on set and excited/bubbly extras kept me rolling today.. Dinner parties and delirium, I really wish we got some of the hilarious outtakes on camera. It will definitely be in the bloopers reel! I am SO excited to see all of this in April 2011! Premiers will be in LA, San Diego, NY, and Dominican Republic. Fun trips eh?!

I am going to start reporting some of the neat stories that keep popping up regarding our crew, cast, and really anyone that has anything to do with this movie. Strange things falling into place and happenings all by chance - but too chancy to explain.. :) somebody is at work, weaving us all into a master plan. It is so evident, it's a suspense waiting to find out why, where and what we're moving towards. Tiny to huge, it's all pretty cool.

Keep the faith!! List starts tomorrow!
Along with this Victorian video, hopefully.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone