Thursday, October 28, 2010

Office/Public bathroom

If I ever thought I'd post about working out of a public bathroom, at a transit station or subway nonetheless... Uhhhm. . .

So here I am! Getting the cast ready for our scenes today in a bathroom. My rack is in a handicap stall and makeup/hair is right in front of it. I drove up this morning looking for the trailor.. Somebody (God) told someone (crew) to NOT bring the trailor today. So we make do with what we have and get going on what we gotta do. In a million-visitor-billion-germ-place-of-waste.. Here I sit. Haha I know that sounds horrible but from what I hear it's a heck of a lot better than the men's. Hand sanitizer will be passed around all day long.

Cool how all works out, especially those things that are almost 100% expected to go wrong.. God provides. He provides answers, moves things and people along to where they need to be, and so delicately positioned and place to where you know somebody has it all under control. ;) His promises are promises, not one I've found to be anything less than what I've held Him accountable for. Very cool.

So today we are on location at the station. Yesterday we were at the studio for clinic scenes... Greatly intense scenes, blood n stuff. Yyum. I shall enjoy my day of sunshine with strangers!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone