Sunday, October 17, 2010

Average height of an actor

..for women is 5'3?
You should google that bc that's my estimate. They look taller on television and movies but really they're mini. Same with the Tom Cruises of the world, I'd say average male is around 5'8. Gwyneth Paltrow and I will just get better as we age.. as we shrink. Ha

So today's day off is great bc it's a day off but the day itself, eh. Good sleeping day but moody.
I've got to go shopping for some things before crew call in the morning.. Random things.
So remainder of day off #1 of 4 in a month, shop, church, eaaat!

I have found just how much I miss dining. Homemade food is fantastic and I definitely missed that.. I will now never take eating out for granted, and I crave it. This should be exciting. Didn't realize I liked food this much!

Check out brit Bruce Logan, he is our cinematographer with a ridiculous resume. Star Wars was one among many that I was impressed at. My hair and makeup chika Corey has worked on Two and a half Men and day before yesterday was on set with the tiny Courtney Cox. Pretty nifty.
Due to us having such a low fund and smaller family, even though some have more on their plate than they can handle, the lines of communication are much shorter and intimate.. I took Bruce, Terry, Elias, and one of our talent home one night. Or back to the office. Cool.

Well I'm going to try and enjoy the hours left of nada-ness.
More manana!

Go Rangers!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone