Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blood curlding screams

Happy Monday! Good start of the week I'd say. One location, one cast member, one loong day, and several intense scenes later..

Wow does she have some lungs on her. I had to step in and be the makeup/blood distributor during rolling scenes today.. Love contributing to visual gore. She has blond hair so it was pretty evident.

I finally took the time to call back some assistants to intern with me, provided by Adam and Peter, thank you :). Ms Francis will be meeting the cast and crew tomorrow morning at 6:45am at the cemetary for a funeral.. (scene). She's probably wondering what she's gotten herself into, but she's excited either way. Haha I'm excited to have the extra hand.

To do list maƱana:
Call michael madsen to get his and his sons sizes
Go to a funeral
Go to Granny's house, Victorian mansion.. and cross fingers that no ones outfit clashes with this elaborate museum
Play
Blog!
Shop.

I heart all! I want to continue but I'm tired and will be up in hours.. Exciting parts coming!

Kate

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone