Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scenes and conflicts

So.. Last night I got home at 4 in the morning. It has been so rainy and cold that I just want to stay in bed, or better yet be in bed, period. It was a long day and the last day on location at the trelawney lane house.. Much appreciation to Linda. :) What a genuinely nice and kind spirited lady, and cat Shadow. We had to finish all pieces.. and what the Asst producer called imopossible, we've done. I see now how everyone becomes like such a family after filming or how romance blossoms from shows or movie sets. It's a tight knit group with detailed issues that effect every dept. "That's f'n teamwork!"

We've had talent or cast call a day before set, or literAlly hours prior to filming and cancel. (fortunately not any big parts) Schedules constantly change, pushing moving and cutting scenes.. We've had very important staff not show and no call.. Setting us all back. However all in all, the show goes on - in His name. The first week is almost done and we get our one day off on Sunday! Exciting lots of sleep to be had!

We did a club/bar scene tonight that was hilarious.. Bloopers galore.

Cast is all so awesome. Lead and supporting bff have great chemistry and will definitely keep it interesting on screen. I can not WAIT to see the end result already. Not to mention it is a true story.. And the more I find out about who it is that the story is based on, is such an interesting and exciting thing to be a part of. I again have no idea why I'm here.. As a human. It's a supernatural thing.

I want to write a long note with detail on all things per week, a little more intimate than my daily blogs - when I have time on my day off.

Meantime, I need as much sleep as I can get!!! Love you all, and if you're reading - please 'Follow' me so I know who to shout out. I know the whole fam checks this daily so do me a favor and make yourself a follower of this weird trekk I'm on..

That's a wrap!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone