Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh the irony

..as I speak of this lovely office bathroom I've decorated with wardrobe, hair and makeup.. some mental lady came in to rummage through makeup bags and steal scripts!! What the hell?!?

Fortunately after telling Coreys daughter she had diarrhea and that she wasn't taking anything.. She took some lip gloss and our lead's script. Haha again, uhhhmm.. ? Then threw away her script in the trash can outside of the bathroom. THANKFULLY. Psycho people with blue visors and new pink lip gloss really erk me! Sorry Corey!!

Then I misplaced my script and notebook and had everyone looking (thanks all!) but found it!
Chaos I tell you.

Now I'm currently on a bus as an extra - you can see the top of my head only bc I will be an actual character later in production. :) look for me in the bus when it comes out! The audio guy is in front of me, scripty to the left.. And a bunch of extras in the back o the bus..

More fun on extras by the way, are adorable.. Some are just so excited they don't know what to do with themselves. Some come expecting or reeeeally really wanting to feel like a movie star and get that special treatment. Hair done, makeup, accessorize and wardobe.. haha they're cute but you must understand you're only there to be a body folks. We ask you to be an extra for what you look like. Some feel the need at the most awkward moments to tell you who they've met, seen, or worked with.. Even if it was 50 years ago. I think it's so much fun for them.. it's cool for me being on this side of the industry. :)

Alright. Bus drive is making me sleepy and I was told by Bruce since he's director Logan for the day that my phone was reflecting and burning a hole in the lead actresses face. My bad. We shall post now!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone