Friday, October 22, 2010

Evils arrival

Skipped yesterday blogging, it's been packed with busy-ness! If it weren't for wardrobe asst Kami, I'd be screwed today. We had a loong last couple days at the Victorian mansion.. she went shopping for today's wardrobe pieces! She did very well I must say, working within our budget.

So we've wrapped Sandra(mom), Granny, one doctor, and both servants! It's nice (with all do respect) getting rid of talent. :) and all their outfits out of the way.

I do however have to get ready for the new cast rolling in.. The first of which arrived today. Playing the main evil seductress, Jane Santos has made her way on set to watch the happenings behind the scenes. Exciting! She's adorable and so sweet 'in real life'.. She's helping me with my espanol (Dominican) and I'm helping her with her English. Fun fun, in time for visiting the DR next month :D :D

Week 2 almost complete!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone